Saturday 22 May 2010

Photographer Watch: Giuliano Bekor - BEBE Ad campaign - Video Behind The Scenes


I absolutely adored last year's summer safari themed BEBE campaign that could be seen all over Dubai.


The model Diana Moldovan was stunning, the clothes were great, the makeup and hair was spot-on trend, the creative was breathtaking beautiful finished off with amazing photography from Giuliano Bekor ... however, I was certain that loads of photoshop had gone into adding the magical animals into the scenery ... well, I have been proven soooo wrong and must apologize for my little faith.

Check it out, what a wild shoot in the animal kingdom!


And here are some more of the images taken that day by this incredible team. I hope you enjoy them!

Video credit: Giuliano Bekor http://www.giulianobekor.com/
Photo credit: www.nitrolicious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment