Wednesday 9 June 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog "Strawberry Stiletto" is the nickname I gave to Christian Louboutin shoes. Some people refer to them as "red bottoms" and I see them more as strawberry bottoms =) (any time I can make a reference to food, I get happy) when were you introduced to fashion My clothes were very cliche in high school; when I got to college I began experimenting more with my style and indulging in fashion (fashion mags, my mother's closet, my girlfriend's outfits) how do you describe your style I would describe it as very simple and basic pieces, over accessorized what made you start a fashion blog I was in the midst of a personal crisis and was seeking an outlet. My blog is for me =) what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I would hope I bring a fun and realistic way to wear the ornate accessories that some people are afraid of! how is your style different than everyone else Everyone's style is unique, that's why I love following other fashion blogs. 2 or 3 people may have the same pair of shoes or tights but they all wear them in different ways. who is your inspiration My mother what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I would want them to be intrigued enough to come back! who is your favorite designer I love Zara clothes and scarves and shoes, I love Louis Vuitton purses, I love Christian Louboutin shoes, I love American Apparel basics, I love Rock and Republic jeans....but overall great designer would be
Marc Jacobs
- he can do no wrong in my eyes!what piece is a must have in your closet A sturdy, neutral leather bag

No comments:

Post a Comment