Friday 2 July 2010

Herve Leger, Max Azria, Erin Fetherston


First Herve Leger collection I've liked in a little while. I've never been a huge fan of the bandage dress thing. Here, though, the geometric patterns add so much more interest. Here, the Herve Leger bandage dress is no longer just a tight, short... thing. This collection has taken the stark geo prints from Givenchy (the ones that are in H&M now) and made them much less masculine and far more sexy.


I don't really know why I love this collection so much. Is it the drapey fabrics? Probably. And the rich colors. And that weird sloppy, yet cool jacket (4th outfit).



A lot more masculine than usual, but still recognizably Fetherston through the color choice. I'm liking the platform heels chosen to go with the clothes, the slim pants, and the sweetheart necklines.

No comments:

Post a Comment