Tuesday 13 July 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog I really don’t know… the day I was thinking to create the blog I was at home with a roommate and we were laughing and joking about different names! At the end I thought about “La Buena Estrella” because of a book that I read a long time ago and I really like it ( in English it’s called “The Joy Luck Club” and the author is Amy Tan). For me this book has a special meaning and reminds me that everyone has a star to follow and find his own way. when where you introduced to fashion I’ve always loved fashion, since I was a child, my mum is a completely fashionist and my sister too.
I think is something genetic because in my family I had always my own fashion icons! I think that my relationship with fashion has been growing since I begin to dress up with my mum bags and shoes at home when I was 7 or 8 years old!! I perfectly remember that my home was my own runway!!! hahaha how do you describe your style I don’t have a predefined style. My style depends on everyday..how I feel and I how I wake up! For me it’s a mixing and the good thing about fashion is that every day you can be a different person! I like to wear comfy clothes, but wi
th a sexy touch and a good pair of heels if possible! The only thing that can define my style is that “less is more” always. what made you start a fashion blog A friend of mine introduced me into the fashion blogs world and I was completely fascinated with the style and pictures of all that girls (amlul’s, karla’s closet, le blog the betty…) One summer day I was really really bored and I though “ why not!?”, I like fashion and it could be a great idea to share my passion with other amazing people that are part of this world. I don’t have all the time I would like to dedicate to the blog because of my work..but it’s a very special part of my life and I try my best to share with all the readers my outfits and lifestyle.what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I’m not sure, I try to bring a part of me, that’s it. I’m not a supermodel or a fashion journalist! I’m just a girl that wants to enjoy her passion showing to the world how I feel and understand fashion in a normal day a day. 6 how is your style different than everyone else People always told me that I’m elegant no matter what I wear. I think it’s an attitude. To feel confident wearing no matter what, maybe that’s what makes me different than others..
who is your inspiration A lot of bloggers! Streetstyle blogs and websites, fashion magazines or people just walking on the street…I can find inspiration everywhere. I really like Alexa Chung style, Olivia Palermo, Erin wasson..but I don’t have an specific fashion icon! what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog A fresh and easy way to wear clothes and also that life is more than only fashion and trends! I like to show people a part of my life, not only my daily outfits. If they can find inspiration on my blog perfect but if not I would like to think that they can have a good time reading and following my posts just because they like to. who is your favorite designer I think that Chloé, even if I can’t afford her clothes because there are so expensive for me!! The simplicity and elegance of her designs..I love every piece of the Chloé collections what piece is a must have in your closet A white tee and a pair of old jeans! For me it’s a basic must have! You can wear it for almost everything depending on how you combine it!

La Buena Estrella Blog by Missy from chris evans on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment