Sunday 4 July 2010

Latest Photoshoot: Esquire - What She Wants


"Happy" doesn't even come close to describing how thrilled I was when I picked up the latest edition of Esquire Middle East only to open up to page 94 and see an image I shot with the amazing Dubai based photographer Jason Gareth just 2 weeks earlier.

The breathtaking model you are adoring on this page is French goddess Alexandra P from Bareface, incredibly beautiful, amazing skin, sultry lips ... I admit my job was not too difficult :)

Special thanks goes to my fellow Dubai based makeup artist Katie Cousins who gave me this job! Thank you so much sweet Katie! For all of you who have written me about teaching makeup, Katie is your answer, she is an amazing makeup artist who also teaches professional makeup courses. Get in contact with her through her website for details on her courses and dates.

photo credit: Jason Gareth and Esquire Middle East

No comments:

Post a Comment