Sunday 25 July 2010

Makeup Artist Portfolio Advice - My Portfolio


Following the "Makeup Artist Portfolio Advice" post from May 2010 I have received soooo many requests from you guys asking to see my actual portfolio book and some of my portfolio work.

So, here finally my portfolio, below you can see the first couple of pages and the last page with my Zed Cards.

** NOTE: the pages are all neat and flat not crinkly like in the photos below

I bought my portfolio book from House of Portfolios in New York (they ship to Dubai) and have all images (besides my actual tear sheets) reproduced by ProLab in Al Quoz, Dubai, UAE.

Here are some of the images that are currently in my portfolio.


** The penultimate Black & White image was actually taken by me and was a photograph shot at the end of a training session back when I was in school training to become a Makeup Artist. I have always wanted to reproduce this makeup during a proper photo shoot with the same beautiful model with the most amazing eyes Emilia Bogosel ... maybe one day.


You can view more of my work on my official website www.ProMake.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment