Tuesday 18 January 2011

how did you come up with the name of your blog I chose La Vagabond Dame as the name of my blog because I never quite had a concrete style, sort of like how a vagabond does not have a permanent home. I dubbed myself a fashion vagabond because my style is always fluctuating and it is very eclectic. I am also always constantly taking in new ideas and inspiration and learning new ways to incorporate new styles that appeal to me into my outfits.

when where you introduced to fashion I was introduced to fashion at a very young age. I loved to dress up as a young girl and experimenting with different styles of clothing. I am an art student so naturally I was attracted to the art of fashion and absolutely loved how open and expressive clothing can be. how do you describe your style Very versatile, a bit of edge to a feminine look, a look from all decades preceding the 90’s with a modern twist. I hate to restrict myself to a certain style since I love a lot of different styles.

what made you start a fashion blog In the beginning, my blog didn’t start off as a fashion blog. I just needed somewhere to express my thoughts, but as time passed I started to document my outfits for fun and to share new pieces that I was excited/happy to get my hands on. My first outfit post was in March 2010. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world Me myself and I. What I am passionate about, what I love and my aesthetics.

how is your style different than everyone else It’s very eclectic. I can go from extreme minimalism to a more ‘busy’ look. But I basically wear what I want when I want. who is your inspiration I have many! They include models off duty, Kate Moss, Alexa Chung, CocoRosie + Regina Spektor (just to name a couple), numerous fashion blogs and of course Tommy Ton’s striking photos!

what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog A young girl who is chasing her dreams and defying society’s rules. who is your favorite designer I love Alexander Wang. what piece is a must have in your closet A good pair of wedges/clogs is forever a staple of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment