Tuesday 24 May 2011

10 Things You Don't Know about Nicole Chukwueke

Nicole is making all the right waves and is on her way to becoming a house-hold name.
Some may know her as one of Nigeria's hottest up & coming models, some as the co-owner of Juliada (the organic beauty brand), some maybe as a socialite. Everyone has their opinion on the it-girl but here are 10 things you certainly didn't know about her.


The last time I cried...was probably yesterday.I cry all the time :(
As a kid, I always thought... I would be a paediatrician.Until I did work experience at a hospital and realised the sight of blood and needles make me sick.
Lastnight I... stayed up watching the Good Wife.And I had a Red Velvet muffin *sigh*
The most inaccurate public perception of me is... I only wear Primark (hahahahaha.No really.)
My fav song at moment is... Super C Season by Naeto C
The last 3 people I said 'I love U' to are... my tailor,my partner Ada Ogunkeye,and my mummy.
My favorite part of my body is... my legs.
My favourite item of clothing is... my Obsidian peplum feather skirt.It is FIRE.
My last holiday was... to Ghana
My guilty pleasures are... watching tv series,and endless Chocolat Royale brownies.




No comments:

Post a Comment