Thursday 23 June 2011

Hunger games finished

Just a small Update.
I finished the Trilogy last night (well, around 2AM) and I cant even describe how wrong I was about them. I initially included them in the same guilty pleasure category as twilight and True Blood but they turned out to be a much heavier reading. Maybe its the fact that I have been obsessively reading for the last three days but seriously, its quite frightening how deep these books go from a psychological point of view (think Ender's Game+1984). I stayed awake for a while after finishing the third and all I can say is, dont miss them.
They are disturbingly amazing.

Solo un pequeño apunte.
Me acabé la trilogía ayer por la noche (bueno, de hecho sobre las 2 y media de la madrugada) y la verdad es que estaba bastante equivocada. No puedo decir ya que incluya estos libros en la categoría de pequeños vicios en los que tengo a Twilight y true Blood, porque lo cierto es que, desde un punto de vista psicológico, hasta da un poco de miedo la profundidad de algunas de sus reflexiones. Me quedé despierta durante un par de horas después de acabar-me el último y si pudiera decir algo sería que no os los perdáis.
Son perturbadoramente buenos.

No comments:

Post a Comment