Sunday 19 June 2011

Pre-Fall 2011 Collections

This is a photo dump, because I totally forgot to post all these, but they're too good to pass up.


Delicious military goodness from Alexander McQueen.


Everybody's other favorite Alexander brings us what we've come to expect from this collection: downtown cool, excellent use of fabrics/textiles, and weird but still covetable (apparently that's not a word) shoes.


I don't know why, but this really reminds me of the Royal Tenenbaums. Also, not sure how I feel about the styling here, but the individual pieces are ace.


70's casual from Chloe. Look at the boots!


Not gonna lie, I really hate this color palette. This looks like the wardrobe for Mud People. I do, however, really like the harness-like belts and motorcycle/engineer boots.


In the second picture... does she have a sweater tied around her like a big scarf? Because omg, I have been thinking of doing that for quite some time. Sometimes a regular scarf just doesn't cut it, ya know?


I don't really have anything to say about this. Not in a bad way though.


Ditto.


Francesco Scognamiglio is one of my favorites these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment