Sunday 25 September 2011

Argyle Anonymous

Sorry it has been a while since I have made a post!  
Today's look was inspired by these adorable little flats I purchased from Argyle Anonymous.  I thought they were so simple, yet vibrant...I hope I was able to do them justice!  They have so many color change options, it would take me a year to show all the different choices!  These cute little flats are also very reasonably priced, just like all the items at AA...I recommend taking a look  :)

Now, onto the credits...
Skin ~ ::Dutch Touch:: ~ Keet/Milk (Skin Sale going on NOW!)
Hair ~ [LeLutka] ~ Blythe/Irish Red (NEW) 
Teeth ~ SLink ~ Real Teeth 
Top ~ [Pink Outfitters] ~ Poppy Sheer Chiffon Blouse/Black (Sale going on NOW!)
Pants ~ Ingenue ~ Katherine in Tweed/Plum 
Belt ~ fri.day ~ Wide Waist Belt/Sour Apple 
Bag ~ *My UglyCloset ~ CollageBag019 
Bracelet ~ EarthStones ~ Jiya/Red Jasper 
Shoes ~ Argyle Anonymous ~ Happy Flat (Color Change) 

XOXO
~Tishi

No comments:

Post a Comment